Working exclusively with a prestigious, rapidly growing technology based business that is looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller for their finance function. The role will be located in central London, offering excellent succession planning.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Group on financial accounting and emerging issues.
- Co-ordination of group reporting information from subsidiary companies and preparing a Group consolidation.
- Preparing Group and subsidiary accounts under IFRS and FRS 101 including interim HY reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including interest, foreign exchange and deferred income.
- Preparation of balance sheet, cash flow and working capital analysis slides for board reporting and Investor Relations.
- Management of daily cash flow forecasting and reporting against budget.
- Analysis of emerging accounting standards and their impact on the Group (incl. Leasing, Revenue Recognition).
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 year PQE. It is essential for you to have relevant financial experience, including IFRS knowledge, balance sheet reconciliations, preparing financial statements or experience of working in an audit practice where you have gained experience of auditing reconciliations. Prior experience of accounts preparation (UK GAAP or IFRS) is essential.
If you are keen to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV to , supported with a short covering letter.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.