An interim Group Financial Accountant is sought by a leading Not for Profit organisation boasting a significant global presence.
- Contribute to the production of all aspects of UK statutory accounting, global consolidations and reports in an accurate and timely manner to meet agreed publication timetables.
- Contribute to global, SBU and country specific projects to guide the projects in the right direction in regard to global group reporting and general accounting principles.
- Assist Group Reporting Manager with other any other finance task
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders involving our UK finance colleagues, our Shared Service Centre, our auditors and other finance colleagues around the globe.
As Group Financial Accountant, you will have significant financial accounting experience within a complex, international organisation and you will ideally have worked within a commercial environment.
You will enjoy plenty of interaction with SMT's and stakeholders across strategic business units.
You will need to be a fully Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) for consideration.
Please note that an immediate start is available
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.
- Financial Accountant
- Not For Profit
- statutory accounting
- group financial reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job