The purpose of the role is to ensure all accounting activities are performed in an accurate and timely manner and that the correct financial results are reported on-time to the business and the Group HQ. You will be instrumental in process improvement reviews as well as maintaining integrity of treasury reporting.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Accurate capture and reporting of financial and performance activities of the business
* General financial query management to resolve issues in a timely manner
* Review and challenge of results ensuring there is a continual monitoring and improvement in the controls environment around all transactional processing
* Development of a quality review of processes & procedures, driving development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
* Liaison with the external auditors, ensuring accurate and timely data provision and proactive, sustainable resolution of any audit findings
* Production and Preparation of Statutory accounts for all Trading & Corporate Entities
* Ad hoc finance / business projects
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
*ACCA/ ACA or CIMA Qualified
*Good technical accounting skills
*Good communication skills (oral, written and listening)
*Understanding how to implement business process improvement
*Proven ability to adhere to strict deadlines
*Able to organise and manage work
*Knowledge of SAP preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong accountant to join a leading and well-renowned organisation as they enter an exciting period of growth and development. The role would be ideal for a first time mover to make their mark in industry although CIMA trained accountants from industry are also encouraged to apply.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
- Business Accounting Analyst Financial Accountant Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job