Goodman Masson are looking for a number of ACA (or Equivalent) trained candidates for a subsidiary of a US Market Leader. IFRS & US GAAP desired, experience of HFM would come with a premium!
The business set up a EMEA head office in London in the last three years and we are looking to source candidates to help them with their expanding Group Finance Team. Initially these roles will be consolidation focused, with the view that in the future these roles will become more business facing and/or focused on business strategy/financial planning.
The salaries depend on experience but you will:
- Be a qualified accountant from a reputable practice firm
- Have a background in audit
- Ideally you will have experience with USGAAP and IFRS - not essential but desired
- The client would pay a premium for candidates with Hyperion Financial Management experience
This business is a market leader, with a start up feel given their situation. You'll be hands on, career motivated, positive and ready to roll up your sleeves. Interviews immediately. Salaries depending on experience, they want to hire at least three people.
- group accountant; financial accountant; finance manager; group finance manager; financial controller;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job