Innovative and high growth business based in Bristol now seeks to appoint an interim Group Finance Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of them. Reporting to the Group Head of Finance, you will be responsible for external group reporting and cashflow forecasting and will lead important projects in this fast-moving environment as the Finance team continues working towards its aim of creating a world-class finance function. Understanding and influencing the underlying drivers of performance to help drive the top and bottom line, you will ensure your team is 'value adding', not only telling the story behind the numbers but ddelivering change initiatives through the various channels.
Working within a high performing Group Finance function and playing a visible role across the wider finance function, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching and leading a small but high performing finance team (7+ FTE)
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining appropriate accounting policies and processes ensuring compliance with governing accounting standards
- Preparing consolidation journals, eliminations, group intercompany reconciliations, foreign exchange impacts
- Cash-flow forecasting around fundraising and acquisition activities
- Delivering accounts for statutory entities at a local level
- Ownership and development of the Group accounting policies manual, including leading on projects to determine the impact of new and amended accounting standards
- Providing best-in-class technical advice - utilising your existing expertise to support our Group and brand finance teams
- Key contact for Group external audit team, ensuring delivery of relevant evidence to support the Group financial statements
Strong academics and a professionally qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent), with post qualification experienced gained with an Accounting Firm (ideally Top10), you will possess strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels of the business. As a strong coach and leader, you will be quick to build trust and relationships internally and welcome challenging/complex projects, acting as a change agent with an ability for working "smarter not harder". Benefits include pension, healthcare, bonus and parking. Initially offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'