Our client are a blue chip multinational company, due to an internal secondment they are currently seeking a technically astute qualified accountant to join their team. Duties will include:-
- Coordinate financial and accounting processes to ensure compliance with Corporate and local policies and statutory requirements
- Oversee month end close process to ensure timely and accurate close
- Prepare draft of statutory accounts in line with FRS102 and statutory reporting pack in line with US GAAP
- Prepare annual tax reporting pack
- Interrogate processes within the Shared Service Centre ensuring procedures are best in class
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with strong financial control experience and working knowledge of UK and US GAAP
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'