Group Finance Manager - £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits - Permanent - Slough
Our client is currently seeking a Group Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing team on a long term permanent basis.
This position will play a key role within the group finance team and will suit an individual with strong financial accounting knowledge, a good understanding of systems and a confident approach to management reporting.
Head of Management Accounts Key Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly financial information through timely closing of divisional books and performing month-end actions.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Assisting with annual audit including working with auditors on testing and assisting with preparation of Statutory Accounts.
- Building relationships with other functions and with key stakeholders to enhance collaboration across the business
- Monthly review of actuals versus forecast and budget.
- Support provision of consolidated group Board Reporting
Head of Management Accounts Key Skills:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent Reporting skills.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers unrivalled career progression as well some excellent benefits available to all employees, so if you are looking to join a rapidly growing company who value their employees please apply below.
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV to for immediate consideration.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts
- Group Accountant
- Group Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'