This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast track business whose brand and International presence continue to go from strength to strength.
The company are a true leader within their field and maintain strong business relationships with a well-established portfolio of customers, managed by a number of key divisions spread across the UK and Europe
The Group Finance Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting the Director of Finance and Key stakeholders across UK Finance, driving insight and improvements across a number of key areas. Working within Group Finance, this role is heavily responsible for the provision of technical accounting support to Group Finance, Tax, Treasury, Regional Finance and the wider business.
This is excellent chance for a forward thinking, proactive individual to make a real impact on the future direction of the company. The role will involve a large element of process improvement, engaging with stakeholders and delivering high standards of work and requires an individual with a strong technical background and previous exposure to a fast paced international business.
The role will include but not be restricted to the following:-
- Provide accounting support to Group Finance, Tax, Treasury, Regional Finance and the wider business, as appropriate.
- Manage the adoption and implementation of new or proposed changes to accounting policies with close interaction with other areas of the business regarding Policies, processes, systems, reporting and management understanding is updated appropriately.
- Provide regular updates or technical briefings on external and Group accounting developments to the Finance team and wider business.
- Work closely with the Accounting & Reporting team and other departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of certain half-year and year-end internal and external deliverables.
- Prepare modelling and analysis for the half yearly and annual impairment reviews.
- Review separate financial statements operating subsidiaries to ensure consistency with Group accounting policies
The business require an ACA/ ACCA qualified accountant who is graduate calibre and has a strong Financial Reporting background. You will be a fast track high performer with a proven track record of delivering improvements to core accounting, internal processes and external relationships. Those with previous experience of working on HFM would hold a distinct advantage. This is an opportunity that requires a progressive individual keen to make their mark on a business with a bright future. The company offer a competitive salary package and strong career prospects to move internally between group finance and operations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job