Group Finance Manager
Our client, a global business is recruiting a Group Finance Manager to join its busy finance team. The business has experienced growth in recent years by consistently focus on the quality delivery of its core business in addition to introducing new innovative products to market.
Working in a talented and dedicated finance team, this role would suit someone who seeks a dynamic working environment. The role of Finance Manager will involve working closely with the Financial Controller and taking responsibility for the day to day accounting and financial management of a set of business units. This role is perfectly suited to a qualified accountant who is seeking their next career move in a vibrant business.
- Manage the management accounts process
- Regular cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Preparation of quarter end VAT reports
- Preparation of budget & monitoring spend and liaising with multiple budget holders
- Producing departmental P&Ls
- Accounting and bookkeeping for group costs
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and managing audit process
- Responsible for tax compliance
- Management of Accounts Assistant
- Forecasting spend for P&L and investment expenditure
- Business partner to key operational managers.
- Formal CCAB accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Excellent Excel, MS Office and accountancy software skills
- Proven track record of building and developing effective working relationships
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, remaining calm and resilient
- Self-motivated and proactive in seeking out answers, demonstrating 'restless curiosity’.
- Salary is circa £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company health scheme
- Free car parking
How to apply
Please click on apply to send in your CV in the first instance and one of the team will be in touch and provide full details. For an informal discussion about the role please call Karen Birch.
- Budget Management
- Financial Management
- Statutory Accounts
- Vat Returns
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"