Group Finance Manager
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a FTSE 100 organisation looking for a qualified accountant to join them as a Group Finance Manager.
This job would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with the ability to cultivate lasting relationships with the senior leadership team and corporate cost centre owners across the organisation to deliver budgets and forecasts, building credibility to effectively support the CEO, Transformation Director, Group FD and Group HR Director and take ownership of the information for group interim and annual statutory accounts.
This company is a leading employer in the area with an enviable record of expansion and growth in new and varied markets whilst also building its core business consistently over the years. They have a proven track record of developing and empowering their employees while offering progression and advancement second to none in the area.
The successful individual will be a qualified Accountant (ACMA, ACA or ACCA) with a strong academic background with the ability to communicate and effectively partner with Board members providing the accuracy and insight to influence key decision making at a group level. An excellent eye for detail coupled with strong technical accounting knowledge and developed IT skills are essential. Experience working in a dynamic and high pressured environment, meeting deadlines consistently whilst maintaining accuracy is essential as is the ability to prioritise and manage your own work load.
Duties will include:
- To provide monthly KPI management reporting to the Board. Liaison with brand finance teams/ review of monthly submissions
- Reporting and budgeting for the central overhead function, including cost centres for key board members. Processing budget and forecast overlays and preparation of Group recharges and coordination of full recharge process
- Onerous lease portfolio - property business partnering and reporting
- Responsibility for Corporate balance sheet areas
- Production of information for the interim and full year consolidated financial statements (including FD commentary)
- Insurance analysis and business partnering the insurance team
- Weekly sales reporting
- Project work
- Ad hoc work as required
For more information about this role or any other Group Finance Manager jobs in Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability