A great opportunity to join a FTSE 250 business as a Group Finance Manager based in Woking, Surrey has become available due to expansion in the team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Monthly consolidation process, responsible for data quality
- Production of key internal monthly reports including the Board Report and be the lead on the annual review of key reports
- Contact for the group - answering and filtering queries appropriately
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager with system updates
- Support the delivery of team objectives including improving cashflow reporting & processes and implementation of new BI tool
- Support for forecasts, budgets, 3 year plan process
- Assist in the development of a junior member of team
- Ad-hoc financial projects as required
Ideally candidates will be ACA/ACCA or international equivalent with experience working in practice. Suitable candidates would either be straight out of practice with experience working with clients on consolidations or already working in commerce in a group or financial reporting role.
- Financial Reporting
- Group Accountant