- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Planning and organising the department resources to manage the workflow
- Direct the sales invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate billing to the Group customers.
- Monitoring and reporting of product and client volumes/activity both weekly and monthly, identifying trends and variances, providing commentary and analysis where required.
- Production, reporting and analysis of Group profitability on a micro level (Client, Agent, Service etc.)
- Undertaking strategic analysis and strategic planning
- Analyse and report subsidiary and Group financials, identify trends and benchmark against agreed KPI’s.
- Monitor and review the departmental internal procedures and processes to maintain their accuracy.
- Monitoring and reporting of department internal KPI performance, implementing remedial action if appropriate.
- Management and reconciliation of all bank accounts, including cash flow control to ensure sufficient cash resources for the business in the short and medium term.
- Ensure that all payroll, VAT and taxation requirements are met.
- Managing the Company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems in line with the agreed procedures and KPI’s.
- Providing and analysing financial information to internal and external parties as requested.
- Continual development and training of staff within the department
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job