Kenneth Brian Associates are proud to be working exclusively with a well known business based in Epsom who are actively seeking a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Senior Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
The key purpose of this role:
- To lead the Group Financial Accounting team to the achievement of monthly, annual and adhoc group accounting tasks.
- To review the deliverables produced by the team and ensure they are relevant, accurate and of a high standard.
- To promote good financial control throughout finance and the business as a whole.
- Help deliver a stronger financial control environment, through review and interrogation of divisional balance sheets.
- To provide technical accounting advice to other finance teams and to identify technical accounting issues relevant to group and ensure they are pro-actively communicated and managed.
- Lead the preparation of the group external financial statements.
- Oversee the group consolidation
- Prepare Group P&L and Balance Sheet with commentary
- Ensure group accounting tasks such as interest accruals, pension accounting, onerous leases, exceptional review and goodwill are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Review net debt, bank covenant and cash-flow reporting as produced by group finance team
- Review material balance sheet balances requesting supporting documentation as required from management accounting and finance operations teams and challenging accounting decisions as appropriate
- Ad-hoc work, project work, analysis and other support for Financial Controller as required.