- To provide expert financial advice, ensure financial governance and deliver required financial and regulatory reporting for the group.
- To ensure appropriate statutory, tax and accounting aspects of Company reporting is maintained and completed in line with group requirements.
- To play an active role in contributing to the financial and operating performance.
- To provide support for the senior management team and play a pivotal role in the reporting of the monthly, quarterly, half year and annual performance in the year.
- Managing 6 direct reports in the team.
3. CORE DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide full financial support to Management (including transactional management for the Company cost centres.)
- Group Revenue Reporting and analysis.
- Responsibility for Group and its subsidiaries statutory reporting, including Group returns, annual financial statements, Annual Performance Report and tax pack preparation, including tax and VAT compliance support.
- Coaching, challenging and advising the business to improve business performance.
- Lead role in supporting the reporting to all departments and parent company.
- Responsibility for reporting (monthly, quarterly and budgeting/business planning) to meet the needs of Group, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Provide support for finance projects.
- Preparation of Director reporting packs for the Executive Management and Statutory Board.
- Develop key policies and procedures for group including: governance, risks, operational procedures and accounting, aligned with Group policies.
- Effectively manage, lead and motivate the central finance team with credibility, energy, enthusiasm and decisiveness.
- Overall governance of group Reconciliations and Journals
- Ad hoc reporting requirements as required
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND PROFILE
Qualifications you must beACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Team Management.
- Excel skills, Business Systems / IT skills.
- Problem solving.
- Strong analytical, reporting and writing skill.
- Able to assist in managing budgets.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
,Good communication skills.
Ability to build good relationships.
,Drive and determination to make a real difference.
A 'can do’ and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Potential to suit candidate from move from practice to industry.