My client is seeking a technically strong chartered accountant to take responsibility for statutory and management reporting. With a wide scope to shape the future of the role to encompass significant commercial elements. Reporting to the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include
- Preparation of annual and interim consolidated statutory accounts, tax computations and management of interim and annual audit.
- Production of monthly management reporting
- Ownership of balance sheet controls
- Leadership of a small and close knit team
- Preparation and regular review of cashflow forecasts
You will be ACA/CA qualified ideally from top 10 practice with experience of statutory accounts preparation under IFRS, able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills. This outstanding opportunity will appeal to ambitious candidates keen to leverage their strong technical accounting skills to progress in a dynamic competitive environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.