Group Finance Manager - Epsom
Investigo are working closely with a market leading organisation to hire a Group Finance Manager to join a dynamic and hardworking team who are responsible for contributing towards the achievement of monthly, annual and adhoc group accounting tasks, to facilitate the line month end close and to promote good financial control throughout the whole of finance.
* Own the consolidation, ensuring the balance sheet balances, interco mismatches and other validations are cleared
* Timely turnaround of audit queries to enable the audit to progress to timetable
* Take full ownership of running the group consolidation using SAP BPC consolidation software, including consol journals and clearing validation errors
* Head up Group balance sheet reviews and commentary
* ACA or ACCA qualification
* 5 years post qualified experience
* Extensive Consolidation and reporting experience.
* Independent, pragmatic and driven character.
* Someone who can push back, challenge and think outside the box.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more
We offer £250 high st vouchers for anyone we place via a recommendation. Therefore, if you may know of someone who may be interested, then just get in touch with their name and contact details, and we will do the rest.