I am working with a leading private equity backed manufacturing business looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller. This business has an international presence with sales to over 100 countries and has established a reputation for premium quality products. The business has experience between 10-15% year on year growth and maintains a healthy EBIDTA margin. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a fast moving private equity backed business.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be responsible for managing the day to day finance function (which includes a team of 7), also providing the senior management team and investors with commercial analysis.
- Acting as a key decision support for the business;
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to the CEO, CFO and the senior executive team;
- Oversee preparation of monthly management and annual statutory accounts, including the consolidation of overseas subsidiaries;
- Ad hoc Financial reporting and analysis of monthly Key Performance Indicators;
- Debtor and creditor management;
- Treasury, including overseas banking, interest rate swaps, foreign exchange management & currency hedging;
- Management of the Statutory Audit;
- Management of the Group Corporation Tax liability & exposure to overseas taxation;
- Management and development of finance team of 7;
- Oversee the annual Budgeting process;
- Oversee the monthly forecasting process;
- To apply for this role, you will need to be a qualified accountant, with good modelling and commercial capabilities;
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, technically strong with a willingness to get hands-on where necessary and have the ability to manage a small team;
- Ideally have gained line finance experience in a fast paced manufacturing business, preferably within substantially manual processes;
- Graduate calibre, preferably a maths or scientific degree;
- High level IT skills, particularly MS Excel, and process orientation;
- As part of a small team being a definite team player with good interpersonal skills essential.
Job reference: JI3101