The main remit of this group based role is to liaise between the organisation's finance teams and correlate the group management accounts.
You will then analyse the results and communicate your findings back to the business, adding value and working with senior stakeholders.
This is an ideal position for a technically strong accountant who is able to look for ways in which to drive business performance and change.
Our Lancashire based client is a large business who have successfully adapted to changing market conditions.
A leading player in their competitive market space, this business is ambitious and able to offer a dynamic and flexible working environment.
You will be joining a business that attracts top talent to its finance team, and as such the culture is forward thinking and progressive.
The key responsibilities for this Group Finance Business Partner role will be to:
- Be a proactive and leading member of the group finance function
- Take full ownership of the consolidated management accounts process
- Work closely with local finance teams to build a true picture of the group's performance
- Help to redesign the way in which the business present their group results
- Business partner with stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Lead on producing commercial reports for the business
- Complete a summary of how the business is performing to present to the board monthly
- Budgeting and forecasting responsibilities
- Analysis of how the rest of the market is performing
- Prepare group commentary and consolidations
- Support the group financial accountant
- Take a lead on ad hoc projects to drive excellence and assess performance
The chosen candidate for this Group Finance Business Partner role will:
- Be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Ideally be a second / third time mover from a large practice, or an industry trained accountant with strong technical and analytical skills
- Possess fantastic interpersonal skills and have an ability to communicate eloquently to junior and senior stakeholders
- Demonstrate an ability to work to a high standard on excel, interpreting data
- Ideally have some exposure to working in a group function previously
- Be a proactive, ambitious individual able to work independently and as part of a team
- A technically strong accountant with an attention to detail
- Able to take a hands on approach to work, whilst driving change and excellence
The chosen candidate for this Group Finance Business Partner role will receive a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
- Group Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accounant