Group Finance Assistant
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:-
- Open, scan and distribute the post each morning.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls.
- Contact clients to arrange and confirm strategy meetings.
- Aknowledging payments from clients.
- Accounts inputting, including sales, purchase and nominal ledger using Sage 50.
- Check all applications are completed, dated and signed.
- Updating weekly financial reports.
- Updating the system with any changes/communications to or from clients.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:-
- Excellent IT & Computer skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- A professional and accomplished telephone manner.
- Previous experience in an Administrative role.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Sage50 knowledge.
If you feel this role is suitable for you then please apply using the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job