SME services group in Aylesbury has fresh PE investment for growth strategy. Recruiting new Group Finance Analyst to support board achieve objectives.
- Set up and lead group level forecasting and budget process
- Produce monthly results board reporting pack
- Create bottom up monthly rolling forecast model, including cashflow
- Investigate entity level variances to provide analysis and insight
- Create benchmarking KPIs for commercial drivers
- Liaise at operational levels to understand performance behind numbers
- Improve accuracy of forecasting
- Support projects i.e acquisition integration, automation/software implementation
- Probably between newly and +2 years qualified.
- Experience of delivering budgets and forecasts.
- Ready for step up, with support, and to make personal impact.
- Excited by challenges of fast-growing, entrepreneurial culture.
Group Finance Analyst based in Aylesbury although largely remote working, with some travel to other sites. Please apply to find out more.
- Variance Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'