The Consultancy Group are currently working for a Group Finance Analyst to join a Worldwide Hotel Business based in Central London on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting directly in to the CFO this is a great opportunity for a Charted Accountant to increase their FP&A exposure.
- Preparation of the monthly Group cashflow / covenant forecasting model
* Review of covenant compliance, preparation and submission of covenant certificates to Bank
* Preparation of the group internal debt funding calculations and provision of monthly debt / interest statements to the hotels;
* Working with Hotel FC's to monitor and manage working capital requirements;
* Owner of the intercompany matrix and intercompany loan accounts;
* Reporting on cash reserves available to the Group including preparation of the short-term cash flow model and weekly cash report;
* Processing of funds transfers and foreign currency purchases;
* Review of compliance returns relating to banking (including facility limits and excess cash flow reviews);
* Review and implementation of the Group's hedging strategy; including providing advice on treasury strategies in relation to interest rate and foreign exchange risk;
* Providing the first point of contact for our External Financiers;
* Assisting with financial modelling and preparation of feasibility studies (particularly for Development team);
* Preparation of Board, Finance and Executive Committee papers as and when required;
* Responsible for administration of Corporate Credit Card facility
- The ideal candidate will be currently working as Chartered Accountant who also has strong accounting skills along with good commercial experience.
- They will also good inter-personal skills, a strategic thinker and able to look at the bigger picture whilst also having a good attention to detail.
- They must be proactive and professional, able to deal with ad hoc requests whilst maintaining focus on their larger projects.
- A high degree of Excel proficiency is important as is a high degree of IT literary. Exposure to the hotel sector is desirable, but not essential.
- A high level of communication skills is essential; fluent English (written and spoken) is essential and any of Italian, German or Russian are desirable.