Group Finance Analyst for an IT software business based in central London
Your new company
An exciting rapidly changing Technology / IT business based in the City of London is recruiting a qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to join the business as a Senior Group Finance Analyst. You will be reporting into the Group Finance Manager and working alongside a team of 10 within finance. The business is expanding through both organic growth and acquisitions. You will be working for a growing group which has operations across 8 countries and is in the process of strengthening its group structure to build the financial controls and processes in line with a major PLC.
Your new role
You will be responsible for
- Acting as a key point of contact and reviewer for a number of countries
- Developing and implementing new IFRS complaint financial reporting standards
- Manage key audit processes to support production of consolidated financial accounts under IFRS
- Active role in developing monthly management accounts
- Budgeting / re-forecasting
- Ad-hoc projects including: including acquisitions /due diligence
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
You must be a self starter with good academics
You must have IFRS and consolidation experience
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a reputable business which has strong growth plans where you will grow in a role which offers variety from both a reporting and analytical standpoint working in an international group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Newly qualified Group Finance Analyst for a IT / telco business based in central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job