Group Finance Analyst - Accountancy & Finance - Market Leading FTSE 250 Technology Business -Surrey
One of the UK's leading Technology businesses are working closely with Investigo to hire a Group Finance Analystto join a dynamic and fast paced group finance function in their corporate headquarters.
* Reporting into the Head of Group Reporting working closely with the Head of FP&A and part of the Group Finance team, this role has a broad scope, with exposure to senior Stakeholders, Operating Company Finance Directors, Senior Finance Stakeholders and the Group Finance Director on a frequent basis
* Responsibility for supporting the monthly Group Consolidation, preparing the Annual and Interim Reports, and the Financial Statements for the Group as well as providing FP&A analytical support for the Head of FP&A
* The role also supports the Finance Department in ad hoc projects, process improvement, management reporting including planning, and other finance projects.
* Work closely with the Group Financial Controller with ad-hoc financial reporting, analysis and decision support as needed
* Management and autonomy of the IFRS 2 share based payment model including forecasting, business performance and operating company allocation
* Experience gained in a FTSE listed company in a group consolidation environment
* Qualified accountant (ACA preferred)
* Supporting the monthly management accounts including consolidation of monthly reforecast.
* Supporting business combination (acquisitions/disposals) accounting treatment and supporting fair value exercises on behalf of Group Finance
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field, as well as review a full role profile, then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job