Are you a high achiever looking to use your performance mindset for an organisation with a purpose?
At Ingeus, our passion is enabling better lives. Join us as a Group Facilitator on a 6 month FTC and be proud of playing your part in the COVID recovery.
We support Government and local organisations, working together to ensure our participants obtain sustainable employment.
As a group facilitator, you will be focused on providing employment support to those individuals affected by COVID-19. You will encourage, support, and empower participants through their journey towards employment.
Am I suited to being a Group Facilitator?
Experience in Employment Services is not a must, but if you’re already working in the industry, or have before, we welcome you to join the Ingeus team. We know you’ll get off to a flying start!
A typical week will involve delivering engaging virtual services, utilising our specialist systems and applications, as well as:
- Using on-line digital platforms and elements of face to face to hold group or individual learning sessions ensuring that the content is relevant to those attending
- Ensure the required number of group interventions are delivered each month
- Ensure the minimum standards of attendance at group sessions are metDeliver sessions to candidates to up-skill and prepare them to follow best practice at assessment centres / pre screens
- Review of candidates following completion of the assessment centres / pre screens in line with success criteria.
- Create and communicate a quarterly timetable of the different modules and their availability to the team
- Provide monthly statistics in relation to performance and online engagement by the end of each month
- Ensure that all feedback is collated following a workshop and that any constructive feedback is fed back to participant or employment coach and lesson plans and materials are updated for continuous improvement of the service
- Work with Managers, Employment Coaches and Employer Services Team about the development needs of the programme
- Regularly communicate with other Facilitators/co-facilitators about modules to share best practice
- Provide regular feedback to Employment Coaches on their clients following completion of workshops / candidate pools assessments
This role is part of our new Job Entry Targeted Support (JETS) contract. This contract is designed to help London residents who have been unemployed and in receipt of benefits for at least 13 weeks, to find sustained work.
We work with a range of people throughout including our dedicated Employer Account Managers, Employment Coaches, Employability Professionals, Group Facilitators and local community organisations to create a support package to help our participants find the right job.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment and as a disability confident leader, we believe in changing lives for the better.We welcome applications from all parts of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or background.
We may need to close the advert earlier than planned, if we receive the numbers and quality of candidates required; so don’t miss out, apply today if you’re interested!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'