GROUP OPERATIONS MANAGER - RESTAURANT AND BAR
Salary: £80000 + package
Location: North East
Anticipated start: January 2018
Our client, a Nationwide Group is looking to recruit a Restuarant and Bar Operations Manager / Group F&B Director to take the lead for this key division.
We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, is highly organised and has exceptional financial acumen with a proven ability to lead and develop the F&B teams across a portfolio of properties.
As the Group Operations Manager for the group, you will oversee all aspects of the food and beverage operation across all locations embracing responsibility for commercial development and maximization of revenue opportunities.
Ideally you will come from a similar role within a Hotel, Restaurant or Gastro-Pub Group with proven results in improving the division
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service.
- They will be driven by the pride in succeeding and the guest experience.
- Strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, payroll and forecasting.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills, strong leadership and people management skills.
- Experienced in a strategic development role for a Restaurant & Bar Group or F&B Division of Hotel Group
- Must be mobile as travel will be involved.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job