This is an exciting opportunity for a Group Director, Financial Management Reporting to join of one of the global luxury brands based in Central London with the opportunity to train in New York City. The individual will lead a team responsible for the issuance of global management financial reporting to senior management and global financial teams and will report to Head of Global Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Direct the preparation of monthly sales reporting for the brand.
- Issue timely and accurate global divisional results, including monthly forecasts, boutique P&Ls, and product line P&Ls, headcount reporting and other data for planning and actual cycles.
- Collaborate with global and regional finance teams and the Financial Reporting Systems team to ensure that the Essbase application meets current and future business requirements
- Support Global FP&A and Global Divisional Controllers with ad hoc reports to aid in Management presentations and provide analytical support.
- Develop specific FP&A analysis and benchmarks to provide insightful comments on the current business activity to aid decision making
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- 10+ years experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally from a big 4 or a private organisation
- Adept at analyzing financial data
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead, train and motivate a staff
- Strong team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Essbase and Smartview would be advantageous.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job