Would you like to join the digital team of a high-profile FTSE listed energy company? You will be helping to raise their profile, brand, and deliver on their goal towards a cleaner and greener low carbon future. It’s an exciting time to be joining the Group Brand & Digital team and your role, as Group Digital Content Officer, will be responsible for the creation of content for nationalgrid.com, social media channels and to support external campaigns.
- Producing high quality, engaging, consistent copy for a variety of audiences across a range of media
- Developing communications such as brand marketing campaigns, editorial, storytelling, and news that brings the organisation’s values and purpose to life
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to create news-worthy stories
- Uploading content to the website CMS
- Supporting the Group Content Manager to develop and implement the Group content strategy
- Strong writer and editor, with an ability to translate complex business materials into compelling content
- Knowledge of content creation for digital and mobile communications
- Experience working within large corporates with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of developing creative content - videos, infographics, scripts and messaging
- An understanding of SEO
- Experience in developing effective content for social media
- Proven track record of delivering high quality digital communication within a demanding environment
- Hands on experience with a CMS
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'