Group CRM & Insight Manager - Surrey - Salary Up To £55k
Prospects 4 Travel are seeking a Group CRM & Insight Manager to lead on CRM and email marketing strategies and oversee the delivery of campaigns for local, regional and national level communications.
Duties of the Group CRM & Insight Manager include:
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company to drive customer acquisition, retention and frequency performance.
- Create effective acquisition campaigns to convert community data to future bookers.
- Create a strategic approach and oversee delivery (concept to post-event analysis) of retention campaigns, driving loyalty, repeat business and frequency of purchase.
- Develop campaigns, and lead and direct support team through execution.
- Customer Journey Mapping - analysing touch points and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Work closely with all regions to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the business.
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Oversee the test and migration of direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective performance
- Provision of Marketing KPI reporting in regard to CRM and e-marketing performance.
- Delivery of training in relation to how marketing teams can make best use of the CRM platform.
- Prepare customer segmentation insight reports for use by marketing teams, senior management and for reporting purposes.
- Support Head of Marketing and Business Services in the development of the group wide marketing strategy.
- Support the development and ongoing execution of a plan to develop and manage group data.
- Develop marketing people with their knowledge, skills and execution of email marketing and use of CRM.
- To be a champion for the customer at all times, in the execution of CRM use, marketing activity and campaigns.
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.