Group Credit Controller
Up to £25,000
My client is looking for an experienced credit controller to work on a sole charge basis reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for managing a ledger of 150 live accounts, with a monthly ledger value of £3million.
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, email and portals
- Managing relationships with the key accounts
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Checking that customers billing details are correct and checking invoices before they are sent out
- Cash allocations, monthly statement runs, raising credit notes, sending copy invoices,
- Monthly aged debt reporting and analysis
- Meeting with customers, project manager and Directors when needed
- Propose write off of bed debts
- Manipulating data on excel and running age debt reports.
- Credit control experience is essential
- Experience of details with key accounts and portals
- Excel - pivots tables and v look ups
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 30 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"