Altius Group Limited are seeking a Professional Group Copywriter to work for a fast paced, exciting, and evolving business, set in a prestigious waterfront location at Preston Docks.
An Ambitious and experienced Copywriter is required to join one of the UK’s leading business brokers specialising in the sale of small to medium sized and Corporate companies. The ideal Copywriter will have experience working in a professional business services sector (estate agency, broker, insurance, financial services etc.) environment.
The Copywriter will take responsibility for Supporting the Head of Marketing with all copywriting requirements for both internal and external projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To research and draft high quality, error free PR/Blog content in line with set brief
- Creation of content for Information Memorandums as per the standard set in the internal writing guide
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to research, draft and deliver content for trade publications as per marketing calendar requirements
- Pro-actively research and produce variable content to support enhanced branding by securing published work in trade publications
- To support the Directors by producing content to be published on their social media profiles
- Co-ordinate and produce regular sector market summaries / reports
- Create content for all email/e-newsletter marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team with ideas to drive new marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate and maintain content schedules within budget and to deadline
- To provide input into the Marketing strategy for all brands
- To produce reports and achieve deadlines as deterred by the Head of Marketing and Communications
- Marketing research - internal and external
- To support other tasks/projects as required by the Head of Marketing & Communications and Board
- Co-ordination of social media communications
· To promote and comply with the Altius Group’s policies on equal opportunities and in line with the Equality Act 2010.
· To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Performance Appraisal process with your manager.
· To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities or as necessitated by the needs of the business.
- Advance copywriting skills and experience - 2 years+
- Ability to work on solo and group projects, work to tight timescales with high levels of accuracy
- The ability to communicate with all key stakeholders, employees and clients both internally and externally to the organisation.
- Proven track record of organising and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Ability to work to deadlines and set targets.
- Marketing experience
- Career driven - takes action to progress their career
Job Type: Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Salary: Dependant on Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'