Group Contact Centre Advisor
£17,000 going up to £17,500 after passing probation , coupled with an excellent benefits package
Fully Flex between 8am -9pm
About Our Client:
Leading Motor Insurance Company are seeking to attract a Group Contact Centre Advisor to join the team in Chesterfield.
The role will primarily be to provide a first point of contact for all calls and E-contacts coming into the group contact centre across the four main business streams, you would be expected to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service while demonstrating a calm, polite and confident telephone manner and adhering to all company procedures.
You will be trained to be multi-skilled across the different disciplines involved in dealing with each of the individual companies customers, you will be responsible for dealing with all inbound calls in accordance with their individual requirements.
* Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls
* Provide support to the management team by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI's and SLA's
* Ownership of complaints and own performance
* Processing of new claims in accordance with claims philosophy
* Processing credit card payments where required
* Handling a large volume of calls on a daily basis
The Successful Applicant:
* Excellent level of customer service and communication skills
* Ability to demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
* Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent data inputting skills, literacy and numeracy
* Willingness to develop self and new skills
* General understanding of the Insurance industry and its practices and principles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job