Customer Car Call Handler
Salary: Starting at £17,000 and increasing to £17,500 pro rata
Hours: Part Time, 20 - 30 hours per week. 4 hours per day Fully Flexible 5 day's a week including weekends between 8am-9pm.
About the Company
Specialising in Motor Insurance, we pride ourselves on delivering first class service, ensuring the customer has a smooth and stress-free experience. With big ambitions for the future, we are looking for individuals who want to join an award winning, Champion Status Investors in People Company. The Company are also proud to be classified as one of the best companies to work for in the UK on the Sunday Times list.
Benefits for working with the company include; 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, competitive pension scheme and dress down Fridays!
- To deal with a wide range of telephone enquiries, providing advice and recording accurate information
- Provide support to the management team by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI's and SLA's
- Ownership of complaints and own performance
- Processing of new claims in accordance with claims philosophy
- Processing credit card payments where required
- Excellent level of customer service and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
- Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent data inputting skills, literacy and numeracy
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
- General understanding of the Insurance industry and its practices and principles
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job