Group Compliance Officer - York - Up to £65,000.
This is a growth requirement for a company continuing to grow despite COVID-19. Remote interviews and remote working at least for the coming period with flexible working after this
Private Equity-backed and providing life changing mental health care solutions to the UK market and beyond this company are experiencing an incredible level of growth and to keep this momentum going they are hiring a superstar IT and security team that will help them achieve their ambitious goals.
This client develop a set of applications that allows their clinicians to provide remote mental health to those who need it most. The team is small but growing fast so this will be a varied role with a team relying on you to wear multiple hats at times.health care
Due to their involvement with the Financial industry it's important that you have some kind of exposure to FCA compliance or financial services as well as Information Security in line with ISO standards (ISO 27001 in particular).
You will provide compliance, risk advice and guidance to the company directors and staff, ensuring risks and issues across the group are identified and rectified.
- To set up, monitor and maintain adequate and appropriate systems and controls to ensure that the company meets its regulatory and legal requirements (e.g. GDPR, PCIDSS, ISO 27001, ISO 9001)
- To take ownership and Project Manage all client audits, linked to data protection, information security and physical security of assets
- Review, design and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant law and regulations
- Monitor compliance with the GDPR in the capacity of the DPO
- Provide support and advice to the business with regards to GDPR, data security and the physical security of buildings and business assets
- Oversee data privacy and protection issues across the Group
- To manage the regulatory requirements stemming from the FCA regulations.
- To produce the compliance plan for the Group to ensure it is managed in accordance with the company objectives report progress to the Directors of the company on a regular basis.
- Enhance and maintain a compliance culture.
- Manage responses to Subject Access Requests and requests for information
- Develop as necessary, data protection policies and procedures to reflect best practice and regulatory advice and guidance
- Liaise with external advisors and supervisory boards where necessary
- Stay up to date with upcoming compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain the Group's Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy.
Flexible working - both location and hours
Join a team of 'do-ers'. All members of the team have a lot of responsibility to deliver so we only hire people who want to get stuff done and like responsibility and the recognition it will bring!
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'