Group Communications Co-ordinator
Part-time - Thursday & Friday (15 hours per week)
Bicester with UK travel
Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We’re looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier.
Scope of Role
To support the Communications Manager in delivering internal communication and engagement initiatives, ensuring key business messages are delivered in line with the Fresh Direct Group communications strategy.
- To assist with the development and delivery of a range of internal communications activities and materials that disseminate and reinforce key business messages.
- Actively contribute to, and promote internal communication channels - including Intranet, Fresh Press and Social Bees - to ensure key business updates are distributed effectively across the all of our sites. And monitor the effectiveness of those channels by obtaining and interpreting feedback.
- Use copywriting skills to create clear, accurate and engaging copy, ensuring clear messaging is targeted at the appropriate audience.
- Actively source stories from across the business that will be of interest and relevance to different staff groups, and present them in a way that is informative and engaging, keeping our employees informed and up to date.
- Promote reward and recognition programmes, including Top Fresher and Long Service Awards to help inspire our workforce and encourage recognition.
- Organise and coordinate internal engagement events, shaping the content to support business objectives and culture.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media/PR, Business or related discipline (not essential)
- Comfortable with UK travel to other site
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively engage with employees at all levels of the business
- Ability to manage a varied task load and switch priorities at short notice.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to write engaging copy to targeted audiences
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with key contacts and stakeholders
- Ability to motivate colleagues across the business
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Understanding of the design and print process
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (preferable)
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job