Group Commercial Accountant
A leading business services company based in Kent with a national presence, offering leading services to companies on a global scale.
The Group Commercial Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director, manage a small team and take responsibility for the following key areas:
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Challenging the business to ensure that best practices are maintained, and systems and processes are developed
- Business partnering the senior management team, offering financial insight to the business to assist with critical decisions
- Assessing risks and opportunities, working with the business to highlight concerns or growth options
- Analysis and reporting on business growth and pricing
- Managing monthly financial reporting requirements
- Cash flow forecasting and revenue recognition
- Managing and developing a team
Candidates will be commercially minded, have strong business partnering skills and ideally have a working knowledge of revenue recognition and project accounting. A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be advantageous but candidate’s qualified by experience will also be considered favourably. Strong systems skills, solid Excel experience and a commercially focused approach within a commercial environment will also be essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job