A Northern success story with strong values and reputation in their FMCG markets.
Reporting into the Group Marketing Controller, this is a holistic, over-arching group strategic role that is at the forefront of driving the category agenda for this large food business.
- Support group-wide projects with first class data and insight
- Engaging and supporting senior internal stakeholders in key growth initiatives eg. M&A activity, best practice, deep dive insights and innovation
- Managing agency relationships - research and innovation
- Helping senior management understanding peformance vs industry on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Indentifying key future trends and opportunities for the board
- Presenting to senior management/board
You'll be a seasoned category manager/marketer with excellent customer and internal stakeholder engagement experience. You'll be able to flex between analysing the numbers and presenting insights. A commercially-minded foodie with a passion for making a difference.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'