Our client is a leading provider of commercial services to a very broad UK and international market. They have a proud heritage, but at the same time are a forward thinking, dynamic business, that is constantly developing to the ever changing needs of their customers. Customer service and delivery of world class services is central to everything they do.
There is now a rare opportunity to join their sales team, focussing on the steels and metals markets ,becoming a key part of their future growth and success.
Location is flexible for this role as the duties are nationwide.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the top line growth for targeted markets / customers across all the company sites.
- Work closely with the local sales managers to implement local and national business opportunities
- Lead and implement short and medium term sector growth strategies
- Negotiating pricing and contractual terms and SLA's with existing and new customers
- Working with the internal solutions team to ensure operational and performance KPI's are met
This role will only be suitable for an individual who has previous sales and commercial experience within the Metals and steels sector. You will need to have a robust understanding of the sector and the trading structures within. You must be an individual who enjoys being given autonomy in return for meeting and exceeding pre agreed targets. You must also be a genuine team player who is able to work collaboratively across internal departments. There are genuinely exciting future opportunities for an individual looking for their next challenge and role as they further progress their commercial career.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job