Group Brand Marketing Manager – Surrey – Salary Up To £45k
Prospects 4 Travel are seeking a Group Brand Marketing Manager on behalf of our client who are a a major events organiser. The Group Brand Marketing Manager will drive the delivery of our clients brand through marketing communications and product development.
The responsibilities of the Group Brand Marketing Manager include:
- Supporting the development and consistent implementation of brand guardianship.
- Driving the delivery of the regional and local brand and marketing plans through working and influence with regional teams.
- Driving national marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness.
- Supporting the Group Head of Marketing and associated agencies to drive the brand agenda.
- Drive customer acquisition via National Promotions, national media partnerships and rollout of the new suite of websites.
- Drive customer engagement & retention
- Lead bi-monthly Regional Marketing Manager meetings to provide a forum for updates, development and support
- Manage the brand sections of the Group Marketing budget
- Work with the Group Procurement team to create consistency and efficiency with key marketing suppliers e.g. print, artwork & design, space design etc.
- Line-manage the Group Marketing & Bookmaker Executive
For a detailed overview of Group Brand Marketing Manager role, please contact Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job