• Production and fee billing for all jobs in your client portfolio, ensuring invoices are raised accurately and on a timely basis, in-line with agreed billing schedules.
• Managing and reconciling work in progress across all jobs in your client portfolio.
• Authorising all production costs and job related expenses on your jobs, ensuring they have client po cover and are billed.
• Setting up and running regular and ad-hoc meetings with account management and production to ensure WIP issues are addressed, job status's are clarified, final reconciliations are promptly authorised and jobs are duly closed.
• Working with the commercial team with regards to time posted to jobs.
• Intercompany billing - If applicable.
• Support to the wider billing team to cover holidays and absences.
• Liaising with Management Accountants to manage levels of accrued income.
• Ad hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have be a bright, switched on and keen to learn. Billing experience or finance experience within a similar environment, media agency experience will be highly beneficial. Strong communication skills are vital as well keen desire to progress. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a global creative agency with opportunities for study.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job