Our client is a highly successful contractor with a proven track record in delivering new build, refurbishment, repairs, maintenance, furniture, fixtures and fittings contracts across the UK.
Reporting in to the Commercial Director, you will oversee a small team of Bid Writers and Bid Co-ordinators, supporting senior team members in successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals and tenders ranging from £50k - £1.5 million projects.
- To Manage the bid and proposal process and delivery from start to finish
- Write client and bid focused market leading responses based on high level proposals developed with the Senior Managers
- Write and take ownership of quality PQQ submissions
- Write clearly and concisely with compelling and engaging content
- Communicate and liaise with Operations Managers, BDMs and Group Senior Managers to ensure that the proposals are reflective of the business and individual client's needs and aspirations
- To meet the Bid Plan and assign responsibilities to the Bid team
- Proof read documents
- Produce case studies and method statements as needed
- Manage the communication between the client and company throughout the entire bid process
- To administer and manage the Bid Pipeline to timescale and deadlines
Knowledge and Experience
- Successful Bid Management experience with proven experience of writing and winning major contracts
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email
- Knowledge of the construction / shop fitting / maintenance market is desirable although we are open to other sector experience
- Tenacious, proactive, winning spirit is required for this high paced role
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
You will possess strong organisational and project management skills, an eye for detail and meticulous proof-reading and communication skills both written and verbal, together with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
On offer for the successful Group Bid Manager is a highly competitive salary as well as other fringe benefits. Pension, health care, good holiday package, company perks.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Role: Group Bid Manager
Location: East Lancashire
Salary: Highly competitive plus generous benefits package
- Bid Writing
- Project Management
- Tender Preparation
- Bid Management
- PQQ Submissions