My client based in Chapeltown are looking for a Group Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team. As the Group Assistant Accountant, you’ll report directly into the Management Accountant.
This role will produce Accurate and up to date financial information for the group through managing/performing finance activities and tasks. You will perform a business support role in providing information to assist commercial and strategic decision making.
- Daily bank reconciliation of the Current Account and weekly reconciliation of Savings account, posting any direct entries.
- Checking completed and signed deals against the companies CRM with use of T value software.
- Input supplier invoices and other costs in relation to deal on to Sage.
- Raise and distribute deal sale invoices in Sage.
- Close deals once funding is received - check for completion and update in CRM once complete.
- EOM Reporting - Report on outstanding funding at end of month.
- Generate monthly recurring invoices in Sage.
- Manage, reconcile and minimise Aged Debt and chase outstanding balances where due.
- Manage and reconcile Aged Creditors.
- Process all bank transactions and bank account reconciliations for six bank accounts, ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- DD Run to online banking (not create)
- Input payment runs to online banking as requested
- Input, allocate, reconcile and post Purchase Ledger payment runs to GP.
- Allocate unmatched supplier payments and credit notes
- Post any FX gains / losses arising from allocations.
- Mark to Market Foreign currency banks and post journals
The ideal candidate will have had previous Accountants experience, be confident in the Microsoft Office packages, in particular Word and Excel and ideally be studying for their AAT.
You’ll be a confident communicator able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. Excellent customer service is essential.
Our client is offering a salary of upto £25,000 + Benefits including a Bonus of upto 15%.
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'