Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting multiple Assistant Accountant roles for their client, a leading and international professional services company based in Central Bristol. These roles are paying £22,000 per annum with study support.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations and validation of data
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Support the production of the year-end accounts
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast
- Preparation of the cash management spreadsheet on aweekly basis
The ideal Assistant Accountant will:
- Be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Have an accountancy degree or be AAT qualified
- Have previous experience working in a finance department
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply for this role or for further details, please email your CV to or call our Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.