Do you have experience in Marketing within the automotive industry?
A specialist franchised main dealer is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced individual to fulfil the role of a Group Aftersales Marketing Assistant at their dealership located in Guildford.
In essence, the successful candidate should consider themselves to be an events and social media guru, who not only strives to achieve success but who possesses the ability to work and supporting the marketing team in moving the business forward and improving marketing strategies.
Your main focus will be the Aftersales side of things, where you will work closely with members across the marketing team to achieve objectives set out quarterly and even weekly, that you will be responsible for creating…
So, if you are looking for a challenge this may be right for you!
Why not assess whether this role is right for you?
Take a look at the responsibilities…
You will be:
- Working closely with the Aftersales Retention Manager or Group Marketing Manager to execute marketing campaigns in line with the marketing planner
- The point of contact for the creation and contribution to the Aftersales marketing initiatives
- Ensuring the department is in line with the marketing objectives for the quarter through creating and maintain a weekly or quarterly marketing planner
- Tracking impact of marketing activity and imputing any information on the marketing planner
- Maintaining relationships with local media and third-party suppliers to deliver online and offline marketing
- Creating events and product placements for the group
- Working alongside Group Sales and Marketing Manager to manager or assist with the events
- Working with the Group Marketing manager to analyse the spending of events including ROI
- Creating and maintaining website content, engaging with online customers and to drive online traffic through the website
- Supporting Digital Marketing Assistant with social media content
- Creating adhoc email and SMS marketing campaigns delivering towards the eCRM strategy as outlined by the Group Marketing manager
- Assisting with database maintenance
- Conducting market research against competitors to ensure the business is ahead of the game
- Maintaining a high level of customer service when speaking with customers or clients, housekeeping and adopting a flexible attitude to be a team player and assist the marketing team as a whole when required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Previous experience within marketing is highly required, specifically B2C or B2B marketing within the automotive industry
- Social media and website management including some experience utilising databases and in-house systems is highly desired
- A confident individual who is keen on applying their skills but also developing them further within the industry
- Someone who will go above and beyond to help the team, who will step in and take on a challenge
- CIM or Marketing equivalent qualifications is desired
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results within a given time period
- A dynamic and capable individual who strives for success
- Previous experience in events and project management
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm ONLY
What will your excellence be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £20,000- £24,000 depending on experience.
Additional company benefits will be disclosed when you apply to this advert…HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- digital marketing
- marketing assistant
- marketing manager
- marketing executive
- aftersales marketing assistant
- vehicle marketing
- bmw marketing
- autmotive marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job