Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Group Accountant based in Colchester. This role is working with a business that are constantly seeking new ways to evolve and change. The Group Accountant is an exciting, hands on team based role which provides a fantastic opportunity for you to develop and grow with the company.
Key responsibilities of the Group Accountant will include:
- Preparing the monthly Group Financial reporting analysis for submission to the executive management, including performance analysis against budget.
- You’ll support the half and full year external financial reporting results.
- Reviews over controls environment and assisting implementing changes as required.
- You’ll support ad-hoc finance projects.
- You’ll assist in other group reporting requirements.
This role requires someone with a professionally recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA). The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator at all levels. As the Group Accountant you will be a results driven person with the ability to use your own initiative, working well both alone and as part of a team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'