Jenson Fisher are working in partnership with one of Dundee's most desirable employers to recruit a Group Accountant on a permanent, full time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join an established business who are clear leaders in their field yet going through an incredible growth period, in a permanent, full time capacity. The successful candidate will be in possession of a full accounting qualification - ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent - and will report into the Group Finance Director.
In this role which has arisen as a result of business growth, the successful candidate will be provided with a platform to demonstrate their strong management accounting and all-round commercial acumen. You will be in possession of excellent communication skills alongside the ability to discuss financial information with non-financial people.
The responsibilities of the Group Accountant will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts alongside a variance analysis.
- Contribute a summary and analysis of the accounts and contribute during monthly management meetings.
- Work closely with Senior Management on all reporting, compliance and accounting.
- Alongside the Finance Director and Managing Director, produce meaningful budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain relationships with key internal nand external interfacers.
- Adhoc Project work as and when required.
- Oversee a small team of Accounts Assistants.
To be considered for this position you will be a Qualified Accountant with strong experience, suited to performing the above tasks. You will be confident in your approach, an all round strong character with e excellent communication and influencing skills. As the successful candidate you will be able to work to tight deadlines and also work autonomously with minimal direction.
Applications can be made by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Group Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'