Excellent package available including a discretionary bonus, private medical cover, membership of a stakeholder pension scheme, free life insurance, a SAYE scheme, staff discount scheme and free parking.
• Preparation and review of consolidated management information, including management accounts, forecasts and budgets;
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts, including Group consolidated accounts under IFRS;
• Oversee data collection, co-ordinating with our regional house building businesses;
• Undertake data interrogation analysis and reviews;
• Prepare and review management information for the Directors of the business.
Qualifications / Experience
Ideally you will have recently completed working towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), preferably with experience in an IFRS reporting environment
Above all you must be able to demonstrate a professional approach to the working environment, possess commercial awareness, and strong communication skills as liaison with Senior Management and Directors across the breadth of the Group’s regional businesses is an important part of the role.
You must also have the ability to work confidently on your own and as part of a wider team, working towards tight deadlines without compromising attention to detail. The ability to research and analyse data is fundamental and therefore you need to be well organised with strong mathematical skills and high level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Excel.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'