New Group Accountant Role for Rapidly Growing Company in Cheshire
Your new company
A rapidly growing company in the Cheshire area.
Your new role
The role will provide support to all business divisions and comes with varied responsibilities.
- Consolidation of monthly group accounts.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Month-end reconciliations
- Preparing year-end accounts
- Generating financial statements with analysis
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Providing support on a range of ad-hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant. (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Ideally newly qualified, although this is not essential. You will need strong technical accounting skills, but also a commercial mind, excellent communication skills and a lot of ambition/drive.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits. You will be getting your foot in the door of a brilliant and rapidly organisation with endless opportunities, while learning from the group senior finance team on a daily basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Group Accountant Role for Rapidly Growing Company in Cheshire