This is a wide-ranging role sitting within the Bristol-based Group finance function of a private equity backed, international, medium-sized organisation. It will encompass a variety of tasks from reporting to commercial.
My client are a PE backed, medium sized business with a presence across the world, including Africa, America and Australasia. They are highly acquisitive and have grown continuously throughout the last few years. They are looking to centralise their Group Finance 'Centre of Excellence" here in Bristol
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Group statutory reporting on an annual basis
- Monthly management accounting
- Process and systems improvement
- Commercial support for non-finance stakeholders across the world.
- ad-hoc projects and analysis on behalf of the wider business
- Key support for the M&A team
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified - ideally ACA but applications are welcome from ACCA and CIMA. Newly-qualified candidates are ideal.
- Credible and confident in front of stakeholders - able to hold their own during robust conversations.
- Pro-active mindset
- Thrives in a highly varied, constantly changing environment
- Enjoys working in a high-performing team, constantly striving for excellence
This role will pay a basic salary of up to circa £45k plus additional benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job