My client an established and growing PE back Software business are looking to recruit for a Group Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller in delivering management and statutory information for the Group. My clients subsidiaries develop and distribute software which is focused on the CAM market. This software is distributed globally and their customers operate in diverse industry sectors.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their accounting skills in an international environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the weekly and month end flash sales reporting process
- Review and analysis of subsidiary TB's ensuring their accuracy and compliance with IFRS/Group policies
- Assisting subsidiaries with and managing month end reporting processes ensuring deadlines are met
- Consolidation of Group Accounts from subsidiary trial balances using BPC and Hyperion
- Providing financial analysis and explanatory commentary of actual performance against prior year, plans and forecasts.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts for Directors and Senior Managers
- Production of ad-hoc reports as requested by Directors and Management
- Intercompany reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Part or Fully Qualified Good Excel knowledge (e.g. lookups, pivot tables)
- Ability to work flexibly to meet tight month and year end deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships across the Group with businesses and other corporate departments.
- Experience in a multicurrency environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Group Accountant
- management accountants