In this role you will be responsible for the day to day financial processes, being the lead on month-end, year-end, budgeting, forecasting as well as ensuring the continuous improvement of financial controls.
Main responsibilities include:
• Assist with the financial statements preparation that will be presented to senior stakeholders such as company's CFO and CEO.
• Assist with the preparation of Group year-end, financial statements, audit process management, etc.
• Responsible for the audit process while auditors are on site.
• You will be involved in projects such as the implementation and improvement of finance systems, and the implementation of new accounting standards like IFRS 15 to IFRS 16.
• Assist in development of in-house systems and procedures to improve departmental efficiency
• Produce timely, accurate and high quality monthly reports for group consolidation
• Identify and make recommendations to group reporting processes.
• Support the statutory reporting process or technical accounting issues as may be required from time to time.
• Work closely with the business to improve cash flow and balance sheet management; review process, making recommendations for improvement and implement as appropriate.
Ideal candidate profile:
• A fully qualified Accountant (ACA) with Big 4 background ideally or at least top ten accountancy firms.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills